1. 200 grams paneer
2. 2 tablespoon corn flour
3. 3 tablespoon maida or besan or rice flour
4. 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
5. Salt as per your taste
6. Red chili powder as per your taste
7. ½ tablespoon garam masala
8. 3 to 4 tablespoons oil or as needed
9. 2 garlic cloves chopped
10. 1 spring curry leaves
11. 1-2 green chilly slit
12. ¼ tablespoon cumin
13. 2-3 onion cubed, layers separated
14. 2 tablespoon yogurt
1. Add paneer to a bowl. Add ginger garlic paste and salt. Toss for a while so that the ginger garlic coats the paneer.
2. Add flours, chili powder and garam masala.
3. Toss for the paneer to get coated with the dry flour. Than sprinkle water little by little as needed to coat the paneer with flour.
4. Heat oil in a pan. When the oil turns hot, add the paneer cubes to the oil one after the other.
5. Do not disturb for minute then flip and fry till golden. Drain them on a kitchen tissue.
6. Transfer the left over oil to a bowl and keep a tablespoon oil in the pan. Add cumin. When it sizzles, add garlic and fry for a while. Add curry leaves, onions and chillies.
7. When the onions are lightly fried, add 2 tablespoon yogurt and chilly powder.
8. Mix well and sauté till the whey in yogurt evaporates.
9. Add fried paneer and sauté in the pan on a high flame till the masala coats the paneer well. Switch off the stove.
10. Paneer fry masala is ready to serve.
Click on this link to check my friend’s blog post.
If you want to know about the cow milk click here.
Click here to know about hte health.